A New Beginning - Our 1992 Russian Federation

T-TIP was a steaming pile of Capitalist greed overruling sensible protection of health, safety and environment. I hope it was adjusted on those points.
For now I included only how its envisioned. The real consequences, that is further squeezing of middle class in Europe and USA, and corporations earning billions upon billions will be covered in few years.

1. Choose next President of the Union State
A) Elvira Nabiullina (New People)
B) Alexei Navalny (Right Cause)
C) Dmitry Medvedev (United Labor Party)
A
2. Should Russia take part in the New Green Deal proposed by President Obama?
A) Yes
B) No
A, I concurred with Kriss...but, we need to use our leverage to ensure that nuclear energy is in the mix and must play a significant part, since it would be hard for China and especially India to even agree with the deal without specifiying the need for nuclear energy development
(wait x3, oh my, I think we just stumbled on 1 reason why Gore would lose 2016, since IIRC, IOTL Gore seriously discourages nuclear energy even before the 2011 Fukushima disaster, while Obama understand the need for nuclear energy and even defend it after the aforementioned event. I am pretty sure Obama and Gore would seriously have an argument about this, with Obama potentially could even decide to support another candidate *cough* Hillary *cough* in the 2016 Democratic primary. BTW I think ITTL Gore would eventually (have to) come around to accepting nuclear power once he successfully run for the presidential office in 2020)
3. Please write down, how should Russia respond to North Korean bombardment of South Korean island?

4. Please write down, how should Russia respond to establishment of new China-led international organizations?

5. Please write down, which countries should be included in the 1st wave of expansion of BRICS organization?
I concur with Kriss for all these three question

Last edited:
1.A)
2. A
3. Just call for calm and peace, no need to worry overly much I think
4. Voice support of China’s initiatives and see if we can join, even as an observer, one or all of these new organization.

I vote for the Tsarina Nabiullina, obviously.

A) Yes
B) No

Depends on the details, in particular, the role of nuclear power thereof. We should support any initiative with nuclear energy at its core, with solar, wind, and other alternative energy sources as ancillaries thereof. Otherwise, we should not support the American motion, and instead, go our own way, with an open hand to any nation who wishes to join us on the path to a primarily-nuclear energy infrastructure.

3. Please write down, how should Russia respond to North Korean bombardment of South Korean island?

Condemn; this is pure madness, hands down, on Kim's part. While we may have allied or even supported autocrats in the past and present (most recently Gaddafi in Libya), none of them were nearly as irrational as Kim is.

We should support any additional sanctions on North Korea by the USA and other powers, and use our diplomatic leverage to at least gain an abstention as opposed to an outright veto on China's part.

4. Please write down, how should Russia respond to establishment of new China-led international organizations?

For now, we should just observe, while quietly reviewing our own preexisting network of allied and satellite nations for any cracks China might try to exploit in the future. Depending on how China's networks develop, we could either oppose them, or gain official observer status as part of some quid pro quo arrangement with Beijing.

5. Please write down, which countries should be included in the 1st wave of expansion of BRICS organization?

Argentina, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Cuba, Serbia, and Venezuela. Depending on the ground situation in Libya, them as well. This would greatly improve our soft power in South Asia and America, and strengthen our association with Serbia that predates even the Soviet Union itself.

1. A - Elvira Nabiullina (New People); Fellow members of Duma, it's time we put our democratic advocate and fierce fighter, Mrs. Nabiulilna as our President.

2. A - We shall promote Russian innovation in the energy sector and also we must advocate for the use of nuclear energy as a method to reduce global carbon emissions. Start implementing an energy mix law consisting of 55% Nuclear, 25% Fossil, and 20% Renewables by 2025.

3. Keep calm and promote third-party dialog between the Korea Republic and DPRK governments. We should prepare our humanitarian packages in case war breaks out so we can help the people of Korea swiftly.

4. As Duma Deputy, I support Chinese attempts to assert their power in the world.

5. I'll let other members of the Duma on this issue.

A) Yes
B) No

Support @Empress_Boogalaboo

Will follow Kriss plan.

By the way chat, on the topic of the Syrian civil war, it's destined to happen even if the Assad's fled from power. Simply to many factions with men.

Syria used to have one of the biggest armies in the world, though in itself this is part the issue.

The SAA was estimated to be around 300,000 roughly, that's around half the actual forces with the rest being apart of the Baath militias which have existed since the 80s, dozens of paramilitary units run by the various intelligence groups, various insurgent groups and gangs that had sworn loyalty or made deals with the Assad's including the PKK, a host of Palestinian, Iraqi , Lebanese , Turkish groups. Roughly 600,000 armed fighters who would pick a side by 2011 before the mass recruitment and foreign fighters would arrive.

That's without getting into the Sunni groups that already been fighting the government for years, the Jihadists the government at least turned an eye to.

I think we might be able to prevent a full-scale US intervention for years but grinding warfare seems quite likely still.

She did a good job until now and is experienced and well known leader, plus this is unique chance for Russia to have a female leader since the Catherine the Great.

A)

Honestly we are already developed enough and can afford it, plus it's a good PR move with the West and as one if the powers that industrialized early we have ceartin responsibility towards the Planet. Generally this shouldn't impact our developed overall.

Don't really know, honestly i would say call for deescalation and working closely with China to deescalate, plus to put a united front on this issue. Forgive and forget really.

I don't really see nothing bad here, nor really nothing definitive. So i would say we should act supportively and engage with these global initiatives coming from China.

Generally we shouldn't attack viable New alternatives and multiculturality, sustainability, povery alievation and global security are all important points of discussion. We should contribute with our own experiences and efforts just like we are contributing to Climate development. It's important to note that development abd poverty are actually main concerns for most countries in the world and developed countries should put more understanding towards it.

Ethiopia , Egypt, Lybia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Argentina. For now at least.

I'll not mention Ukraine because of reasons... Venezuela? Well let's wait to see how things will develop before we make decision.
I support this

A) I agree that Nabiullina has been an admirable politician and her dedication to democracy and transparency makes her a worthy leader. However, she must give up the PM and let the Duma vote for her successor.
A) Yes
B) No
A) I see no reason why not. We too will be effected by climate change due to Siberia, so it is best we do our part to stop it.
Get China on the line and have us both make it clear to the Kims we will not tolerate this kind of military escalation. Internally, see if we cannot get some actors within the DPRK to maneuver the Juche state away from these reckless actions.
See if we can get China to allow us into those global initiatives. Our contribution into these multipolor advancement organizations would boost our credentials on the global stage.
@Kriss, but also Nicaragua.

1. Chọn Tổng thống tiếp theo của Liên bang
A) Elvira Nabiullina (Người mới)
B) Alexei Navalny (Chính nghĩa)
C) Dmitry Medvedev (Đảng Lao động Thống nhất)

2. Nga có nên tham gia Thỏa thuận xanh mới do Tổng thống Obama đề xuất?
A) Có
B) Không

3. Hãy viết ra, Nga nên ứng phó thế nào trước việc Triều Tiên bắn phá đảo Hàn Quốc?

4. Hãy viết ra, Nga nên phản ứng thế nào trước việc thành lập các tổ chức quốc tế mới do Trung Quốc lãnh đạo?

5. Hãy viết ra những quốc gia nào nên được đưa vào làn sóng mở rộng đầu tiên của tổ chức BRICS?
1. A

Argentina, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Cuba, Serbia, and Venezuela. Depending on the ground situation in Libya, them as well. This would greatly improve our soft power in South Asia and America, and strengthen our association with Serbia that predates even the Soviet Union itself.

I actually excluded Venezuela for a valid reason that is bound to our future annexation of Ukraine. We may like it, or not but we will potentially be forced to ceede some ground to USA for them to accept our annexation.