It would not surprise me if Remer actually decides to retire if no other reason than the stress and wishes to avoid any potential assassinations or death to himself.

It would not surprise me if Remer actually decides to retire if no other reason than the stress and wishes to avoid any potential assassinations or death to himself.
Which would undoubtedly make Remer the Edward VIII of Nazi Germany effectively. And I doubt he's going to hand over power to Klara, so that would just mean another years long power struggle

The Edward VIII?
My first introduction to him was in highschool English class where the teacher explained the way in which he was a black sheep and seen as a example to not follow, thus why Elisabeth II would never abdicate. And keep in mind that this is in the Netherlands where each monarch since Wilhelmina, the great-grandmother of our current king, has abdicated the throne, not died on it. If Remer abdicates the führership, I'm certain it will be in that fashion, he'll resign in shame and become a black sheep and nobody who takes up the position after him will abdicate because of the precedent he set.

With all the talk of feminism, I can Imagine girlboss Linz Paxt led by Klara Hitler and Sonia Maino(Sonia Gandhi) for some reason.
Feminizm blended with Nazism, as opposed to leftist secular Jews of USA. A painful mirror image of SJW concept. I can only imagine a Nazi Xena series, fighting Semitic savages only to be a wholesome mother in the end. The sheer alien uncanniness.

The horror.

The horror.

Feminizm blended with Nazism, as opposed to leftist secular Jews of USA. A painful mirror image of SJW concept. I can only imagine a Nazi Xena series, fighting Semitic savages only to be a wholesome mother in the end. The sheer alien uncanniness.

The horror.

The horror.
Hahahahaha