Humanity II Ideas Thread

I've long had this idea kicking around of trying to tackle a whole alternate history of humanity. To make this project possible I was thinking of approaching it like 'Protect and Survive', there would be an original pilot timeline followed by a series of spinoffs to keep creating the world. Anyone interested in helping to develop this tl would be welcome. I have tentatively settled on No Horse Domestication/Indo-European Migration as my POD and have a few ideas for a cradle of civilization in Southern Florida, but I was wondering what ideas you guys might have or things that you might want to see.

a cradle of civilization in Southern Florida
I wonder how that would work. It's a giant swamp prone to severe hurricanes, but it's also an area rich in shellfish that permits sedentary civilisation in areas. And it can't really connect well with the Caribbean (beside the Bahamas) since the currents and winds blow out to the Atlantic, hence why the Caribbean has such distinct flora and fauna from Florida and why the indigenous peoples of Florida and the Caribbean didn't seem to interact or trade much.